Posted by Any on Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 3:09pm.
1. Which of the following was NOT a factor in the decline of Buddhism in India?
A. Hinduismís increasing appeal
B. Buddhismís reinforcement of the Indian caste system
C. Hinduismís increasing religious ardor
D. The growing attractiveness of bhakti to the Indian masses
is it B
2. In India, Muslims:
A. destroyed the caste system.
B. converted many lower caste Hindus to Islam.
C. gave up the tradition of purdah which they practiced elsewhere.
D. converted to Buddhism in large numbers between 800 and 930 C.E.
is it B
3. The Burmese and Thai originally came from, respectively:
A. Manchuria and Taiwan.
B. Tibetan highlands and southwestern China.
C. Sinkiang and Nepal.
D. South India and Honshu.
is it B
- History - Damon, Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 3:20pm
1 agree B
2 agree B
3 agree B
- History - Damon, Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 3:22pm
I am in the middle of reading a book: Lincoln Paine, "The Sea and Civilization" or I would be of little use here.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Hum/ - >What countries of origin Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism and Daoism...
- Religion - What countries of origin Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism and Daoism...
- world geography - 6. this religion is most popular in asia, parts of africa, and...
- World History - Which statement BEST explains why Hunduism is one of the world's...
- world history - 5. What religion, which had potentially universal appeal, was ...
- world history - Need Thesis help for essay on....this is the question being ...
- Geography - Which of the following global religions arose in India? A. Buddhism...
- world history - Need Thesis help for essay on.... Hinduism, Confucianism and ...
- SS - What changes did the Aryan migration bring to India? (1 point) The Aryans ...
- religious help - Okay here is my start for an essay. How does it look so far. ...