Posted by Cassie on Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:33pm.
Which statement about real numbers is true?
Across the heading says: real numbers.
The first big circle says: rational numbers
The second biggest circle inside rational numbers says: integers
The third circle within the rational numbers says: whole numbers.
Then there is a circle off to the side by itself that says: irrational numbers.
A. Every rational number is an integer.
B. every real number is a rational number.
C. Every integer is a rational number.
D. Every irrational number is an integer.
I think it is C.
- Algebra 1 - Damon, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:41pm
Well, I am busy drawing your Venn diagram
- Algebra 1 - Cassie, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:42pm
I didn't know how to submit it sorry
- Algebra 1 - Cassie, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:43pm
You don't have to worry about it - I never submitted one of these before. I thought the explanation was good
- Algebra 1 - Damon, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:45pm
Not A integer is subset of rational
Not B, rational is a subset of Real
Yes C, Integer is a subset of Rational
Not D Irrational is certainly not in the integer circle
- Algebra 1 - Cassie, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:48pm
- Algebra 1 - Damon, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:49pm
You are welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Check Pleas Thank You - 1. Which of the following numbers is an example of ...
- math - 1. Which of the following numbers is an example of an integer? a. -15 b. ...
- Algebra - To which subset of real numbers does the following number belong? ...
- Math - 1. Which of the following is an example of an integer? (1 point) a.-15...
- 9th grade - Name the set(s) of numbers to which 1.68 belongs. a. rational ...
- Math - Which set of best describes the numbers used on a scale for a standard ...
- Math(dispute to previous question) - 2)Name the sets of numbers to which 457 ...
- math - Which statement is true? A. All irrational numbers are also rational ...
- Math - Identify all sets to which the number 3 belongs A. Whole numbers, ...
- math - to which subsets of real numbers does the number -22 belong? choose all ...