Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 3:33pm.
Social networking websites put the responsibility for intellectual property on whom?
the website host
the website user
the Internet provider
he website creator
tech - Leo, Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 3:45pm
The phrase "responsibility for intellectual property" is vague.
Social networks make users responsible for ensuring that they (the users) have permission to upload whatever they are uploading.
tech - jessica, Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 5:43pm
tech - =), Monday, March 21, 2016 at 11:10pm
Leo is right.. Although you might not understand the answer IS b, the website user. I hope I helped you with any additional problems you might have had.
tech - Mary, Monday, August 22, 2016 at 3:18pm
tech - 100%Postive, Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 11:35am
B IS YOUR ANSWER IN THIS CASE
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- educational and tecnology - Social networking websites put the responsibility ...
- Help - Read the following scenario and determine the willing participant. Eboni’...
- Education technology - Read the following scenario and determine the willing ...
- Ed tech - Why is it important to protect people's intellectual property online 1...
- Website Question - Will the website be supporting pictures soon? like take a pic...
- English game - Hell. Thank you for this website. I'd like to find a good website...
- math :) website - Quick questions. Can you please put a website where I can find...
- Website Design - I helping my friend to make personal website of like 10 pages. ...
- In text citations - for intext citations for a website in the parenthesis do you...
- Website.need it please! - Can any one help me to find which website is good for ...