Posted by cora evans on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 2:59pm.
Is this the correct answer yes or no
C= (F-32)*5/9=8.3, or (47-32)x5*9= 8.3
- math - Damon, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 3:14pm
F = m C + b
m = (212 -32)/100 = 180/100 = 9/5
F = (9/5) C + b
32 = (9/5)(0) + b
F = (9/5) C + 32
F-32 = (9/5)C
C = (5/9)(F-32) checks with you
If C = 8.3 deg C
F = (9/5)(8.3) + 32
F = 47 deg F
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Inequalities - -9/8x greater than or equal to -1/16 can someone please ...
- Math check and question - x is a binomial random variable. (Give your answers ...
- math answer check - x is a binomial random variable. (Give your answers correct ...
- business math - Of the 4800 students at Medium Suburban College (MSC), 50 play ...
- math - By default, your numerical entry is scored as correct if it is within 1% ...
- accounting, correction - can someone correct these for me thanks. If you have a ...
- drbob222 math,correction - i made some corrections for the previous postage can ...
- English - Need to correct the verb if not correct and if correct just leave. ...
- Math - I need someone to please check my answer for me... add. -1.6 + (-2.3)= ...
- math - I need a formula. At a math contest,12 problems were given. Five points ...