Posted by Mandy on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 12:12pm.
Can someone please please help me? I don't have a text book, i have a online book and it isn't working. Can someone please be nice and help me? Science isn't my subject!
1. Why is Earth’s temperature just right for life? (1 point)
Earth’s core is hot enough to heat Earth’s surface.
Earth’s magnetic field creates suitable temperatures on Earth’s surface.
Earth’s crust is warmed by heat from the sun.
Earth’s atmosphere traps heat from the sun, which makes Earth’s temperature suitable for living things.
2. Which of the following statements accurately explains how Earth’s atmosphere supports life? (1 point)
Earth’s atmosphere contains 78 percent oxygen, which is essential for life.
Earth’s atmosphere contains 21 percent oxygen, which many life forms need to survive.
Earth’s atmosphere contains more oxygen than carbon dioxide.
Earth’s atmosphere contains carbon dioxide, which all life forms breathe in.
3. What is the relationship between Earth’s surface features and Earth being called the “blue planet”? (1 point)
Clouds in Earth’s atmosphere can sometimes appear blue when viewed from space.
Water on Earth’s surface appears blue when viewed from space.
The sky is actually blue.
Oxygen in Earth’s atmosphere appears blue when viewed from space.
4. Which of the following statements best explains why Earth’s place in space is suitable for life? (1 point)
Earth is the smallest of the outer planets, making its temperature just right for life forms.
Earth is the third planet from the sun, and its distance from the sun is just right.
Earth is the second planet from the sun and is a medium-sized inner planet.
Earth is the largest and innermost planet in the solar system; the sun keeps Earth’s temperature warm.
- Science - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 12:41pm
Study it. We don't give out answers here. We only check your answers, sorry.
- Science - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 3:38pm
did you figure it out?
- Science - kendia, Friday, September 12, 2014 at 10:43am
earth is the smallest of the outer planets making its temperature just right for life
- Science - Fuyuko, Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 11:04am
For question 1 it's D.
For question 2 it's B.
For question 3 it's B.
For question 4 it's B.
- language arts - robert, Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 11:17pm
3. What inference can you make about Jo based on the selection? (1 point)Jo is adventuresome and enjoys traveling to new places.
Jo is afraid of activities in the water.
Jo is worried about what other people think of her.
Jo is quiet and shy around new people.
- Science - Connexus User, Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 7:57am
@Fuyuko is correct!(: Just got a 100%. Thanks.!
- Science - Anon, Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 11:32am
Fuyuko is correct.
- Science - hibye, Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 1:05pm
- POOP - POOP, Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 1:08pm
- Science - I am board, Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 3:49pm
This is boaring
- Science - ahboogala, Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 9:16am
i just too this quick check so if you want to check you answers here are the correct ones
1. D-Earths atmosphere traps heat...
2. B-Earths atmosphere contains 21 percent...
3. B-Water on earths surface appears blue...
4. B-Earth is the third planet from the sun...
- Science - the girl that has no friends , Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 1:34pm
4. 1 & 2
This is coming from a connections student who just finished the intro to planet earth science test :)
- Science - Anonymous, Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 8:44pm
Is that the pre-test or unit test answer?
- Science - g, Friday, February 5, 2016 at 8:00pm
- Science - Megan , Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 7:47pm
100% TRUST ME
- Science - RICEGUM, Monday, October 17, 2016 at 2:12pm
Its corrrect here are the answers DBBB
im a connxex student
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Can someone please explain what Newtons 3 laws mean? i don't ...
- The America Vision History, Glencoe Edition - I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE CAN ...
- Any one! Please Help! - Why did the british exercise restraint in their effrts ...
- Forgot my book, need science help!! - Please help me I have a whole section to ...
- Math - How do you work this problem step by step? p-12 when p= 22 We don't know ...
- science - Hi. One of my science vocab words is paradigm. The definition is a ...
- 7th grade Math - I have two questions for math. How do I add/subtract an integer...
- social studies - I have read through my text book for school but can not find ...
- Of Mice and Men ASAP - Hi My summer reading list is due on monday and i'm ...
- English - i am trying to write a paper on Frankenstein. the question is "Is ...