Posted by Matt on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 11:53am.
2.you are walking for 5 minutes. You walk a distance of 300 meters. What is your rate of meters per minute?
C.30 mpm(I PICK THIS)
3.there are 3 bags of popcorn at the movie theater. Which one is the best buy?
Bag(A) 4.50 for 10 oz
Bag(B) 6.00 for 15 0z
Bag(C) 7.50 for 20 0z
C.Bag C.(I PICK THIS)
D.Bag A and bag B are equally good values.
4. Samantha types 40 words per minute. How many words can Samantha type in 8 minutes?
C.320 words(I pick this)
5.how many miles can a car travel on 15 gallons of gas if it travels 28 miles on 1 gallon of gas?
D.420miles(I PICK THIS)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - 2.you are walking for 5 minutes. You walk a distance of 300 meters. What ...
- math - help please 2.you are walking for 5 minutes. You walk a distance of 300 ...
- math - The Great seto Bridge in Japan is 9,368 meters long. A bicyclist riding ...
- P&P - Peter is walking from the library to school at a rate of 40 meters per ...
- math - A submarine starts at a position relative to sea level of -45 meters. The...
- math - Hoshi walk 10 meters in 3 sec. a. what is her walking rate? b. at this ...
- math - You are a member of your high school track team and you specialize as a ...
- Calculus - This is the question: A man is running through the woods to a check ...
- Algebra - Walk 1 or 2 miles. Check the time before starting your walk and at ...
- economics - With proportional income tax, a. The tax multiplier equals (MPC)(1-...