Posted by Alex on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 10:26am.
"The Unknown Citizen" by W. H. Auden
Write a statement of Auden's view of society with three quotations to support it. Then write another statement on his view of society with three examples to support that.
Any help would be great, please and thank you!
English Grade 11 - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 10:38am
What have you come up with so far?
English Grade 11 - Alex, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 10:40am
So far I have that Auden thinks that a hard-working and sociable man is normal/ideal in society.
English Grade 11 - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 10:41am
You do recognize that it's satire, right?
English Grade 11 - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 10:42am
Have you read these?
English Grade 11 - Alex, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 10:44am
I haven't read those, but I will now!
English Grade 11 - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 10:45am
OK ... let us know what you come up with. =)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - the unknown citizen. Please clarify your three words and ask it as a ...
- English - I am having trouble coming up with a thesis statement for an essay. I ...
- English (easy) - The following is my thesis for my essay: In “The Unknown ...
- English - How do the characters, plot, and theme of The Great Gatsby refute the ...
- LA Help! - Some people argue that television has been a destructive force in our...
- english - Okay... these are a lot of questions! would Auden's 'The Unknown ...
- english - I asked a similar question earlier, but I wasn't clear enough. The ...
- Cultural Anthropology 101 - Ethnocentrism refers to: (Points : 1) the need to ...
- AP English - I have to write an essay using the assertion "Man is his own worst ...
- ENG1511 - Hi, I need help please. I have to write 3pges of an argumentative ...