Posted by Katalina on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 6:35pm.
You went to lunch with your friend, and the bill was $19.00. Your lunch is $3.00 more than your friend's. How much was your friend's lunch? Write and solve an equation.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 6:37pm
Let x = cost of your friend's lunch.
x + x + 3 = 19
2x = 16
x = 8
- Math - Katalina, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 6:42pm
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 6:51pm
- Math - Younkidoodle, Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 1:16pm
Answers for the Equations and Inequalities Unit Test, Unit 5!
I just got 100% on it, I wouldn't lie!
- Math - Trust me, Monday, November 21, 2016 at 2:34am
Younkidoodle is wrong.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - you went to lunch with your friend and the bill was$ 27.00. your lunch is...
- Math - 1. Lucita works at a fitness center and earns $5.50. per hour. She worked...
- Math - You went to lunch with your friend and the bill is $19.00 your lunch is $...
- English - Thank you very, very much for your help. Which of the following ...
- Algebra - I needed help with these problems: 1.Charles wants to dig a ...
- Math - 1. You went to lunch with your friend, and the bill was $19.00. Your ...
- Math - This unfortunate event happened to me when my two children were little. ...
- Math - Ricardo spends $3.50 for lunch each day. Write and solve an equation to ...
- math - A popular new secretary at the law firm of Farnsworth, Newman, O’Malley, ...
- MATH - You have $110 IN YOUR lunch account and plan to spend $2.75 each school ...