Posted by Math Help on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:26pm.
1. A box of crackers has 24 grams of fat. the box contain 8 servings. What is the unit rate?
A. 16 grams of fat pre serving
B. 8 grams of fat per serving
C. 4 grams of fat per serving
D. 3 grams of fat per serving
2. A 16-fluid ounce bottle of juice costs $2.00. what is the unit cost?
A. $0.075/fluid ounce
B. $0.125/fluid ounce
C. $0.36/fluid ounce
D. $0.40/fluid ounce
4. Which of the following has the lowest unit price?
Brand A: 5 lb for $3.50
Brand B: 8 lb for $5.20
Brand C: 3 lb for $2.25
A. Brand A
B. Brand B
C. Brand C
D. All brands have the same unit price.
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:30pm
2 and 3 are wrong,
Math - Math Help, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:31pm
You mean 4
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:32pm
Math - Math Help, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:34pm
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:38pm
No. Please do not waste your (and my) time with wild guesses.
Math - Math Help, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:38pm
Is that right
Math - Math Help, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:39pm
Well could you help me
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 1:40pm
Sure. Please show me how you tried to solve each of these problems. Then I can see what you're doing wrong.
Math - Juliana, Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 10:41am
Math - Maddie, Friday, January 1, 2016 at 5:55pm
@Juliana is right, but 4 is b. I just took the test and got a one hundred.
Math - haaaa, Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 3:40pm
actually you are wright Juliana but number 3 is actually d
Math - maddie j, Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 5:46pm
I've got a 100%
Math - yeah boi, Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 7:42pm
Maddie is right
Math - SUCKMYTOOEEE, Monday, November 21, 2016 at 5:20pm
Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 3:34pm
Maddie 100% right i promise
Math - Correct Answer Guy, Monday, December 5, 2016 at 5:10pm
Maddie j is correct :) just got 100% 4/4
Math - Ganni, Monday, December 5, 2016 at 8:33pm
Maddie j is 100% correct!!!!!
Math - CONNECTIONS ACCEDEMY STUDENT, Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 7:04pm
4 is b guysss warninnn
Math - straight A student, Friday, January 20, 2017 at 4:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Can you check my answers? A box of crackers has 24 grams of fat. The box ...
- math complicted question please help - 1. a box of crackers has 24 grams of fat....
- math - a box of crackers has 24grams of fat. the box contains 8servings. what ...
- Math - Luka is eating crackers. Each serving has 1.6 grams of fat. She ate 0.75 ...
- chemistry - Chemistry problem: given: serving size 0.5 oz, 4g fat/ serving, 140 ...
- Math - A reduced fat cookie vontains 6g of fat per serving. In order for food to...
- algebra - A reduced fat cookie contains 9g of fat per sereving. In order for ...
- math - A reduced fat cookie contains 7g of fat per serving. In order for food to...
- math - A reduced fat cookie contains 2g of fat per serving. In order for food to...
- pre-algebra - if a serving has 346 calories, 46 grams of carbs, and 18 grams of ...