Posted by B8 on Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 1:26pm.
Jesse rents 2 movies and 4 video games for a total of $18.70. At the same time, Dan rents 3 movies and 2 video games for a total of $15.25.
How much does their friend Sabrina need to rent a combination of one game and one movie from the same video rental store?
SO I HAD V= VIDEO GAME RENTAL
m= movie rental
-4 -4 dividing each side by -4
Then 2m +4v =18.70
4 4 divide each side by 4
the cost for one movie was $2.95, and the cost for one video game was $3.20. Sabrina would need a total of $6.15
Is this correct?
Thanks for checking over my work
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Irma rents movies online each month it costs her a fee of $4.99 per month...
- Algebra - One month Ivanna rented 5 movies and 3 video games for a total of $29...
- psy - Cathy owes six overdue movies to her local video store. Since each of ...
- Economics - Multiple Choice: If the price of movies on video rises while the ...
- agebra - Sam and Chris went to “Lots O Fun” to play laser tag and video games ...
- Algebra 2 - Janine is considering two movie rental plans. Plan A can be modeled ...
- Statistics - A large video rental chain recently decided to change its rental ...
- math 2 - A video arcade offers 6 free games to first time costomers. Each game ...
- psy - )]}> Many are concerned that playing violent games may lead to violent ...
- math - haris has 20.92 to spend on videos-games rentals at a local video store. ...