Posted by Beth on Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 1:14am.
In "First Confession," Gran is best described as a
A) flat character.
B) round character.
C) stock character.
In "First Confession," all of the following situations contribute to the humor created in the story by transforming a familiar event into a comical scene except
A) Jackie hiding under the table to avoid eating dinner.
B) Nora physically throwing Jackie through the front door of the church.
C) Jackie climbing up onto the shelf within the confessional.
D) the priest taking Jackie for a walk after he makes his first confession.
First Confession By Frank O' Connor
(It's the first search result in Google).
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- literature - Whats are flat character, round character static character and ...
- British Lit----URGENT - In James Joyce's "The Dead," Gabriel experiences an ...
- ELA - The main character of the story and the "owner" of the central conflict is...
- english - the antagonist of a story is: a)the hero of the story. b)engaged in a...
- author - 1. A classic is a literary work a. that is at least 50 years old b. has...
- LA - Johnny struggles to overcome his pride and impatience and develop into a ...
- language arts - Johnny struggles to overcome his pride and impatience and ...
- English - Thank you very much for your suggestions. Here are some more sentences...
- literary - what is a round character also what is a flat character
- pyschology - I need an idea to get started please help me Thanks 1.First, ...