Posted by B8 on Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 9:29pm.
What is the solution to
I got #3 no solution
6=7 so no solution
Is this correct?
Thanks for checking over my work.
- math - Reiny, Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 9:35pm
If your x's drop out and you end up with a false statement, such as our 6 = 7, then there is NO solution
if, however, the x's drop out and you end up with a true statement, there would have been an infinite number of solutions.
- math - B8, Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 9:41pm
Thanks for the added information explaining how the answer could have been different.
Thank you for your help!
Answer this Question
- math -check - given the equation -3x +2y =4, Write another equation that will ...
- science - 1. Which of the following is TRUE regarding this situation: Solution A...
- Math . - 3(4x - 2) = 2(6x - 3) one solution infinite solutions ** no solution a+...
- Quick math help - Can someone check my answers on these? Thank you!! Solve each ...
- Math help - Can someone check my answers on these? Thank you!! Solve each ...
- Math - A 12% solution and a 24% solution are to be mixed to create 80 mL of a 16...
- chemistry-confirm please - Only a chemist can be trusted with the combination to...
- math - A science teacher has a supply of 50% sugar solution and a supply of 80% ...
- Algebra - 1.Solve (x)/(x+10)+(x-3)/(x+2)=7/5..I got that there is no solution, ...
- Math - urgent - 2. A technician has prepared three solutions from a 600 mL stock...