Posted by Shohanur on Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 7:28pm.
what is 6/18 converted to a decimal?
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 7:30pm
Divide the numerator by the denominator. What do you get?
math - Shohanur, Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 7:54pm
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 7:56pm
1/3 is not a decimal.
math - Shohanur, Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 7:58pm
i don't know how convert it to a decimal. i only how to do it for fractions like 1/10
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 8:17pm
I told you how to convert a fraction to a decimal.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math,algebra - Directions:Multiply (-1/2)(-3/8) mY ANSWER : .1875 Now how do i ...
- math - what is 10 7/8% converted into a decimal?
- math - WHAT IS 28 AS A DECIMAL AND PERCENT? umm...thats not possible....28=28.0...
- Math - So my teacher is making me solve systems by graphing. One of them was 3x...
- math - Nilsa converted 1/12 to a repeating decimal and wrote __ 0.083 as her ...
- math - An angle of 60 radians can be converted to BLANK an angle of degrees. (...
- math,conversition - how do i convert -2.25 into a fraction? OK, if dis is a ...
- math - round result to two decimal places...the answer i have is: 7.023 so two ...
- Maths - Quarterly changes in population are converted to an annual change by ...
- Math - Please match each number with its best example. Some values will need to ...