Posted by mathelp124576 on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 5:40pm.
6.find the quotient
6 divided by 1/5=
D.30(I PICK THIS)
7.find the quotient
5/20 divided by 1/7=
A.1 1/4(I PICKED THIS)
8.find the quotient
6 2/7 divided by 2 3/4=
9.Michael spends 3 hours cleaning his house,he spends equal amounts of time cleaning each room.If he spends 1 hour cleaning each room,how many rooms does his house have?
D.6 rooms(I pick this)
10.find the number that completes the equation.
B.2/5(I PICK THIS)
- math(please check answers) - mathelp124576, Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 5:41pm
ANSWER FOR NUMBER 8. IS
- math(please check answers) - Reiny, Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 6:09pm
I disagree with #7
(5/20) ÷ (1/7)
= 7/4 or 1 3/4
none of your choices match this.
#9, how did you get 6 rooms ?
If he takes 1 hour to clean one room, wouldn't it take him 6 hrs to clean the house?
- math(please check answers) - mathelp124576, Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 6:11pm
so those 2 are the only not correct??
Answer this Question
- Estimation decimal quotient - Use compatible numbers to find the each quotient...
- Estimating decimal quotient - Use compatible to find the following quotient 180...
- math - Each dividend was divided by another polynomial, resulting in the given ...
- math - Find the quotient. Type the quotient with the decimal in the correct ...
- math - Here are my attempts. Let me know if they are correct please> :) ...
- math please help imedietely - Are there any zeros in the quotient 495 divided ...
- Math - Factorising - Find the quotient and the remainder in the following. a). x...
- Math - Use synthetic division to find the quotient and remainder: (2x^5-7x^3-5x...
- math - Are there any zeros in the quotient 495 divided by 4 how can you tell ...
- Pre-calculus - Find the quotient 3[cos5pi/12+isin5pi/12] divided by 6[cospi/12+...