Discuss at least four things you can do to contribute to HIV and AIDS education and prevention.
A: There are several actions you can take to contribute to HIV and AIDS education and prevention. Such actions include:
1. encouraging those who are sexually active to use condoms: This contributes HIV and AIDS prevention greatly as Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
2. telling your friends about what you know about HIV and AIDS: This action contributes to both education and prevent immensely as, by making them aware of prevention as well as the effects of these viruses, they will be able to effectively respond to HIV and AIDS and know how to prevent it, such as by delaying sexual activity and taking measures to protect themselves.
3. encouraging those who are unaware of HIV and AIDS to contact an HIV/AIDS hotline: This action also contributes to HIV and AIDS education and prevention as, by being education about these viruses, it is the key to responding effectively to HIV/AIDS
4. encouraging those who are or are not sexually active to practice abstinence: This contributes to HIV and AIDS prevention greatly as abstinence is the act or practice of refraining from indulging an appetite or desire, such as sexual intercourse.
5. inviting friends or those who are or are not sexually active to an sex education class: This action contributes to HIV and AIDS education immensely as it would result in many people being educated about not only sex, but about what can come of it, such as HIV and AIDS.
Health (Ms. Sue) - Victoria, Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 2:50pm
I don't know how to create bullet points upon a computer, so I substituted them for numbers.
Health (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 3:23pm
Health (Ms. Sue) - Victoria, Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 3:24pm
Health (Ms. Sue) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 3:33pm