I'll be glad to check your answers.
1 b 2 c 3 a 4 b 5 d
Are the answers correct?
No they are wrong.
1 B biosphere
2 B The sphere that has three main parts: a metal core, a solid middle layer, and rocky outer layer
3 c in the atmosphere and in the hydrosphere
4 C mountains are built up
5 B forces that wear down, or destroy, landmasses
I gto 100% on this test so here are the aswers
Tori was correct except answer 2, was C
4 is actually b
Vanessa to the rescue haha.
4. 1 & 4
I can't swear by these answers, as I have not gotten my grade for this Introduction to planet earth test, but I think they are right. I would recommend that whatever answers you think are wrong, for goodness sakes', put the answer that YOU think is right. I'm not a troll and i'm just trying to be helpful and help people get good grades. The best answerer on this site is queen Elsa, but my answers are almost right all the time.
Sending Warm Hugs from Halloweentown,
tori is correct except that she mistakenly put B with the C explanation for question #2. C is correct for #2.
I'm about to submit it now. I'll put the real answers when i do. 1 thing i don't like about this website- u don't know who 2 trust.
I swear my life on these answers just took it and made a 100%
Question 3 was answer B landmasses weathered by ice.
Question for was answer B forces that wear, or destroy, landmasses.
We got them wrong on the first try. Hope this helps
i am awesome has the right answers
hey vanessa have u took the introduction to planet to earth test yet if so r ur answers right?????
Hey I just took the quick check for INACA
I got 100% with these answers
4. 1 & 2
This is coming from a connections student who just finished the intro to planet earth science test
I NEED HELP WITH THIS its a TEST: 1. Which of Earth’s spheres contains most of its mass? (1 point)
2. Erosion and weathering are examples of which types of forces? (1 point)
3. Which of the following statements about Earth’s atmosphere is true? (1 point)
Earth’s atmosphere contains 78 percent water vapor, which is essential to life.
Earth’s atmosphere contains 21 percent oxygen.
Earth’s atmosphere contains carbon dioxide, which all life forms require.
Earth’s atmosphere allows radiation from the sun to pass through it and warm Earth’s surface.
4. The strength of the force of gravity between two objects is determined by which of the following factors? Select all that apply. (2 points)
the masses of the objects
the distance between the objects
the volumes of the objects
the surface area of the objects
5. Earth and the moon are kept in their respective orbits due to the influence of (1 point)
both inertia and gravity
neither inertia or gravity
6. Earth’s rotation takes about _____, whereas its revolution takes about _____. (1 point)
one day; one year
one year; one day
one month; one year
one day; one eclipse
7. Earth’s tilted axis affects the strength of sunlight in different places on Earth’s surface. If you are in an area that is receiving less direct sunlight, where are you located? (1 point)
near the equator
near the North Pole
near the South Pole
near the North or South Pole
8. Which of the following motions causes day and night? (1 point)
the sun’s movement in the sky
Earth’s revolution around the sun
Earth’s movement in space
Earth’s rotation on its axis
9. Which of the following descriptions of the moon’s surface is accurate? (1 point)
The moon’s surface is wet and smooth.
The moon’s surface is dry and irregular.
The moon’s surface has mountains and oceans.
The moon’s surface is exactly like Earth's surface.
10. Why can you never see the far side of the moon from Earth? (1 point)
because Earth is spinning too quickly
because it cannot be seen during daylight hours
because the moon rotates once on its axis in the same time that it takes to revolve around Earth
because the moon does not rotate
11. During what phase of the moon can a lunar eclipse occur? (1 point)
12. Which of the following is the smallest conceivable amount of time that could pass between a lunar eclipse and a solar eclipse? (1 point)
about 14 days
about 28 days
about 183 days
about 365 days
13. When are tides in Earth’s oceans the highest? (1 point)
during the moon’s waning gibbous phase
during the moon’s waxing gibbous phase
when the moon is at a right angle to the sun
when the sun, Earth, and moon are in a line
14. Under which of the following circumstances do neap tides occur? (1 point)
during the new moon phase
when the sun’s pull is in the same direction as the moon’s pull
when the sun’s pull is at a right angle to the moon’s pull
during the full moon phase
15. Why doesn’t the moon move away from Earth? (1 point)
because the moon’s orbit is too small
because Earth’s gravity is strong
because the moon has a large mass, and this creates a greater inertia for the moon than for Earth
because the moon has nowhere else to go
16. Which of the following best describes constructive forces? (1 point)
forces that build up, or create, landmasses
forces that wear down, or destroy, landmasses
forces that change the appearance of weathered rock
forces that are constant
17. Why did the following change occur? The snow that covered the ground all winter began to melt, temperatures rose, and flowers started to bloom. (1 point)
Days became shorter.
The Earth tilted away from the sun.
The sun's rays became more concentrated.
Earth completed one revolution.
Tides are caused by the force of inertia from the sun and moon acting on Earth. (1 point)
Note: Your teacher will grade your responses to questions 19–21 to ensure that you receive proper credit for your answers.
Eight images of the phases of the moon labeled A – H
19. According to the following diagram, approximately how much time goes by between phase H and phase B? Explain your answer. (2 points)
20. Referring to the following chart, describe how the height of the tides changes from Monday to Thursday.
Baffin Bay Tide Data Table showing day, time, and height in meters
21. Explain how a lunar eclipse differs from a solar eclipse. (5 points)
"Josiah Barkes" - All of your answers are correct!
Okay guys just took the test and i am awesome's answers are 100% I swear! If you need help then just look at his answers
it is b c c c b
i just took the quick checkhere are the correct answers
i got 100% i swear im not lying
Okay so the first thing that josh put on here is
They are pretty easy but ahboogala isn't lying :)
hey so i got 100% thanks every one and josiah barkes was that the unit test or the practice?? plzz tell me i need to know
@the girl that has no friends Might be a little too late for this, but Joshiah's answers are for the unit test. I am also quite certain that they are all correct. Also, sorry about your whole "Not having any friends," issue.
lets see if josiah barkes is right.
100% thanx josiah