Posted by Thomas on Monday, January 6, 2014 at 10:15pm.
1. Find 10% of $500 and 10% of $300.Since 6% is a little more than half of 10%, what is half of 10% of 500? Add this with 10% of 30, since 8% is close to 10%. Does you answer make sense ?
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 10:20pm
What do you want us to check?
Did you follow my suggestions in the previous post?
math - Thomas, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 11:08pm
I don't understand the sentence
10% of $500 = $50
10% of 300 = $30
6% is a little more than half of 10%,what is half of 10% of 500
5% of 500 = $25
Add this with 10% of 30 = $3
( Since 8% is close to 10%. Does your answer make sense----What that mean? )
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 11:12pm
25 3 = 28
You did it right and your answers make sense.
math - Thomas, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 11:15pm
so, I just write down this and say the answer is make sense
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Find 10% of $500 and 10% of $300. Since 6% is a little more than half of...
- math - You work for a financial information website. You draw a random sample of...
- math - same question, but it didn't come across right. 500 equals 1 over X to ...
- Math - An automated production line uses distilled water at a rate of 300 ...
- Algebra - Can someone check my work for the following? I am supposed to use the ...
- Gen Chem - Neptunium-239 has a half-life of 2.35 days. How many days must elapse...
- Math - Does linear growth have to add the exact same amount, so a constant ...
- Math - Does linear growth have to add the exact same amount each period, so a ...
- Math: Personal Finance - You want to buy a car. Suppose you borrow $15,000 for ...
- arithmetic - find the APR to the nearest half percent, for the following data. ...