Posted by Reina B. V on Monday, January 6, 2014 at 5:59pm.
"opportunities for women" main ideas,historical details
"gaining political experience"
"rise of the woman's suffrage movement"
identify women's issues that have been resolved and issues and problems women face today.
U.S. History - Reina B. V, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 5:59pm
oh check my last post please
U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:03pm
What is your question about those statements?
I checked your previous answer. Your ideas are good, but you need to write the letter in standard English.
U.S. History - Reina B. V, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:05pm
i have to pout the main ideas, historical details, etc. of those 3 topics
and the last one idk
U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:31pm
I'm sure these facts are in your book.
Women's issues that have been resolved;
married women can hold jobs
Women's issues that haven't been resolved:
equal pay for equal work
sexual harrassment in the military
U.S. History - Anonymous, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:44pm
What about abortion rights?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ed-tech/History question~! - Which of the following statements about the women’s...
- educational technology - 2. Which of the following statements about the women’s ...
- Women's Issues - I am writing a report for my current events class about women's...
- Comm Tech - 1.)Which of the following best describes a political cartoon A.)It ...
- History - The following are possible supporting arguments for my research paper ...
- social studies - 1. According to the passage, what can be inferred about how ...
- us history - What was the main effect of the Civil War on the women's movement...
- History - How did participation in other reform movements help strengthen the ...
- American History - For history, I have to discuss a topic similar to this one: ...
- U.S. History - suppose you are a women who has gained political experience in ...