Posted by Reina B. V on Monday, January 6, 2014 at 5:59pm.
"opportunities for women" main ideas,historical details
"gaining political experience"
"rise of the woman's suffrage movement"
identify women's issues that have been resolved and issues and problems women face today.
- U.S. History - Reina B. V, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 5:59pm
oh check my last post please
- U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:03pm
What is your question about those statements?
I checked your previous answer. Your ideas are good, but you need to write the letter in standard English.
- U.S. History - Reina B. V, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:05pm
i have to pout the main ideas, historical details, etc. of those 3 topics
and the last one idk
- U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:31pm
I'm sure these facts are in your book.
Women's issues that have been resolved;
married women can hold jobs
Women's issues that haven't been resolved:
equal pay for equal work
sexual harrassment in the military
- U.S. History - Anonymous, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 6:44pm
What about abortion rights?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ed-tech/History question~! - Which of the following statements about the women’s...
- educational technology - 2. Which of the following statements about the women’s ...
- Women's Issues - I am writing a report for my current events class about women's...
- Comm Tech - 1.)Which of the following best describes a political cartoon A.)It ...
- History - The following are possible supporting arguments for my research paper ...
- social studies - 1. According to the passage, what can be inferred about how ...
- us history - What was the main effect of the Civil War on the women's movement...
- History - How did participation in other reform movements help strengthen the ...
- American History - For history, I have to discuss a topic similar to this one: ...
- U.S. History - suppose you are a women who has gained political experience in ...