Posted by Alyssa on Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 8:29pm.
2x^2-12x+32=x^2 how would I solve this by factoring?
- algebra 2 honors - Alex, Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 9:16pm
Use foil to check
Combine like terms
Hope this helps
- algebra 2 honors - Reiny, Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 10:23pm
I had answered this for you 3 minutes after you first posted it.
Why would you post it again ?
Answer this Question
- algebra 2 honors - 2x^2-12x+32=x^2 how would I solve this by factoring?
- algebra - solve polynomial equation by factoring 2x^3 - 12x^2 = 32x - 192
- Algebra - I'm not sure how to factor 3x^3-12x^2+3x. I tried separatring the 3x ...
- Algebra 2 - please help i seriously dont understand any of these!! solve by ...
- Algebra - To solve 9x^2-12x+4=49 by using the Square Root Property, you would ...
- Algebra 2 - I need to know how to solve quadratic equations by factoring. Can ...
- Math - Solve by factoring: 4x^2+12x+9=0
- Algebra - How do you solve 5x^4-12x^3 by factoring? I tried to pull out an x^3, ...
- Math - Solve each higher degree equation by factoring. The answers are suppose ...
- math - solve each of the following equations by factoring and show your work 12x...