Posted by Nawaf on Saturday, December 28, 2013 at 6:03pm.
Practice Dividing by 9
History : 72
1/Raul might put an equal number of each kind of book on 9 shelves. How many types of books will have an even number on each shelf?
3 types of books..
History: 72 divide 9= 8
Science: 54 divide 9=6
Cooking: 36 divide 9= 4
2/How many books would Raul have to buy if he wanted to have 10 books on each self, no matter what the subject?
Answer: don't understand
- Math - Steve, Saturday, December 28, 2013 at 6:17pm
10 books * 9 shelves = 90 books
He already has more than that.
Now, if he wanted 10 books for each subject on each shelf, then he'd need to have 90 books for each subject.
So, he'd need to buy
90-72 = 18 History books
and so on for each subject
Then add up the results for all the books
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Practice Dividing by 9 A Jeweler placed 20 necklaces on 5 different ...
- Math - Raul did an inventory of all the books in collection by subject. He ...
- college Mathematics - I have been trying to figure this out for day's please ...
- Math - Dominic collects sports science fiction and history books. He has 21 ...
- math/everything - do you know any website that can help me with all this 1....
- Math - To determine a GPA: 2(credit( Hr. Art, 3Hr. History, 4 Hr. Science 3 Hr. ...
- Statistics - 3. A bookstore sells two types of books (fiction and nonfiction) ...
- math - Simon must choose one fiction book and one biography for a reading ...
- English - I am writing an essay based whether non fiction can equal or surpass ...
- math - I just do not understand how to figure this out. Find the number of ...