Posted by Steve on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 4:51pm.
Which of the following statements correctly states how human activity and biodiversity affect one another?
As humans develop land for homes and industry, biodiversity increases.
As humans restrict fishing and oil drilling, biodiversity decreases.
As biodiversity decreases, human land development becomes restricted.
As biodiversity increases, humans receive increased benefits.
my answer is B
Science - John, Friday, December 27, 2013 at 4:52pm
i don't know that one i just guesed lol
can u help me with this one
If Changing conditions lead to the decreased ocygen levels in the stream the carrying capacity of the stream for the trout will decreace oxygen levels in water is therefore a ________ with respect to the number of trout that a particular stream can support?
Science - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 27, 2013 at 4:53pm
B was wrong in your last post and it's still wrong.
Science - Steve, Friday, December 27, 2013 at 4:57pm
re read article and think the answer is D. We benefit from a better Biodiversity
Science - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 27, 2013 at 5:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 13.Which of the following statements correctly states how human ...
- science - Which of the following statements correctly states how human activity ...
- Science - Which of the following statements correctly states how human activity ...
- Science - 1. In the western U.S., ranchers aggressively killed wolves because ...
- science - How is biodiversity related to human activities that use natural ...
- science - which of the following will make it harder in the future to develop ...
- science(check answers again) - 1. carrying capacity is the maximum number of (...
- Science - why is it important biodiversity? A. preservation of biodiversity ...
- science - Why is it important to preserve biodiversity? A. Preservation of ...
- Science - 1.Which of the following could be true of two different species that ...