Posted by Helen on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 6:46pm.
cientists are studying the population of a particular type of fish. The table below shows the data gathered over a five-month time period. Use the data to answer questions 5-9.
number of months number of fish
5. what does the scatterplot of the data show?
1. strong positive linear relationship
2. a strong negative linear relationship
3. a curve that represents exponential growth
4. a curve that reprents ecponential decay
I select number 3
6. Complete an exponential transformation on the y-values. What is the new value of y when x+5?
I select #3
7. Find the linear transformation Model
1. log y hat=0.6935•logx + 0.9013
2. log y hat=0.9013x+0.6935
3. log y hat=0.6935x+0.9013
log y hat=0.9013•logx+0.6935
8. Use the linear transformation model to predict the number of fish in 12 months.
this is where I need help.
9. A power model is shown below. Determine the residual for the observed data x=7 and y=70
log y hat=1.6+0.31log x
I select 4
Answer this Question
statistic - cientists are studying the population of a particular type to fish. ...
statistic - cientists are studying the population of a particular type of fish. ...
statistic - Scientists are studying the population of a particular type of fish...
help asap statistic - I need someone to check a statistic test can anyone help ...
Need help Statistic - please check answer Unit 4 Test Multiple Choice 1. Which ...
Science - 4. The graph above shows jack's mass over a five-month period. Based ...
calculus - I am given a table that shows the temperature of the water and the ...
working with data - the table below shows the population of New London County, ...
math - The Survey of Earned Doctorates regularly assesses the numbers and types...
Calculus - The CIA published data about foreign countries on its web page. In ...