Posted by Joi on Sunday, December 22, 2013 at 5:20pm.
Raul did an inventory of all the books in collection by subject. He displayed his results in the table below . Use the table to solve to solve each problem.
Raul's book Collectio
Subject of book. Number of books
Q1/ Raul might place 9 history books on each shelf of one bookcase . How many shelves will be in that bookcase?
72 divide 9= 8
Q2/ raul has 9 empty shelves to hold his cookbooks . If he puts the same number of cookbooks on each shelf, how many will be on each shelf?
36 divide. 9=4
Q3/ Raul might put an equal number of each kind of book on 9 shelves. How many types of books will have an even number on each shelf?
Q4/ Raul considered combining two of the subjects and placing 9 books on each shelf. It would take 7 shelves to do this . What were the two subjects?
Don't know .
Q5Raul fills 9 shelves with his travels, history, and biography books. Each shelf has the same number of each kind of book. How many books are on each shelf?
(1). 9 divide 3= 3
(2).180 divied 9=20
Which is true?
Q6/ how many books would Raul have to buy if he wanted to have 10 books on each shelf, no matter what the subject?
Please,,, help me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Practice Dividing by 9 A Jeweler placed 20 necklaces on 5 different ...
- Math - Practice Dividing by 9 History : 72 Art: 81 Science: 54 Travel: 63 ...
- MATHS - Mrs.Koh purchased new books for the school library, of which 6 were ...
- math - Raul had a bookshelf with 4 shelves. He had six books on each shelf. how...
- Math - Algebra 2 some1 plz help? - in a certain math class, each student has a ...
- algebra - April buys 8 books for $44.1 paper back book costs$4 and 1 hard back ...
- Physics - I push a stack of six books (each weighting 4 kg) horizontally across ...
- Arithmetic - A box in a college bookstore contains books, and each book in the ...
- grammar - There is not a book. There are not books. There is no orange. There ...
- Math - Fantasia bought 15 new books to add to her collection of book 'b'. 2rite ...