Posted by matt on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 10:56am.
1.which of the following were found to destroy ozone in the upper atmosphere?
A. sulfur oxides
B. cfcs(i pick this)
C. nitrogen oxides
D. carbon dioxide
2.which of the following sets of terms is associated with air pollution caused by burning fossil fuels?
A. acid rain,ozone hole,skin cancer
B. methane,smog,carbon dioxide(i pick this)
C. sulfur dioxide,smog,chlorofluorocarbons
D. carbon dioxide,smog,acid rain.
3.which of the following phrases decribes a proven method for dealing with the problem of air pollution?
A. laws and treaties that limit or ban pollutants(i pick this)
B. convincing people to accept pollution
C. voluntary reduction in the numbers of automobiles on the road.
D. decreased trade between countries
4.which of the following contributes to air pollution?
A. moving the lawn
B. watering the lawn
C. burning leaves and brush(i pick this)
D. sprinkling fertilizer around plants.
- science(please check answers) - Joshua, Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 8:11pm
Hay Matt, number 2 is wrong it's d
- science(please check answers) - levi, Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 10:34am
Number 1 is wrong is A
- science(please check answers) - Jiskha, Monday, February 23, 2015 at 2:49pm
- science(please check answers) - carla , Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 3:20am
Wait what was number 4 ?
- science(please check answers) - Josslyn, Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 4:53pm
Jiskha is right I got 100%
- science(please check answers) - Damien, Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 11:24am
Thanks Jiskha. Your name is the same as the website I got a 100%
- science(please check answers) - Abdelmajeed, Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 8:38am
jishka is awesome
- science(please check answers) - jjjj, Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 8:43am
i got 100 too!!! thanks jishka
- science(please check answers) - dezi, Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 3:24pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- science - 10. One group of gases that is responsible for destroying ozone in the...
- Ecology - Aside from lead, the two air pollutants most hazardous to human health...
- science - When automobiles burn gasoline, they release many pollutants including...
- Science - 6th grade : CHECK MY ANSWER - Which of the following sets of terms is ...
- chemistry - In what ways is the large scale generation of sulfur oxides easier ...
- biology - two natural and two man-made causes for sulfur dioxide and nitrogen ...
- chemistry 30 - Catalytic converters in automobiles are used a. only to burn ...
- Chemistry - Use the following answers for questions 1 - 3. (A) F (B) S (C) Mg (D...
- science( Please Check My Answer) - Question: One of the largest cypress trees in...
- Biology - 29. CFCs are a problem because they a. have been released in large ...