Posted by Joshua Pams on Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 2:45am.
1. Calculate the de Broglie wavelength in picometers (1 picometer =10^−12 meters) of an electron that has kinetic energy of 10 keV. The mass of an electron is 9.11 x 10^−31 kg
2. Winter is coming, so I want to make a 1500 W heating coil which will plug into a 120 V wall outlet. The coil will have a cross sectional area of 0.01 cm^2 and a length (when fully unwound) of 5 m.
Determine the resistivity of the coil required, in Ωcm:
3. At 300 K we see the electron concentration in the conduction band for pure (undoped) Si is 10^10/cm^3. How many electrons per Si atom is this? You can use scientific notation, as in A.AAeB
Si is diamond cubic with 8 Si atoms per unit cell and a lattice parameter of 0.543 nm.
- physics - josh , Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 2:57am
help me with plzzz
Water is a(n) __________ factor in all ecosystems that all living things require.
- physics - Joshua Pams, Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 3:59am
- physics - Elena, Friday, December 20, 2013 at 7:05pm
KE=10⁴1.610⁻¹⁹ =1.610 ⁻¹⁵J
KE=mv²/2 =m²v²/2m =p²/2m =>
=6.6310⁻³⁴/sqrt(29.110 ⁻³¹1.610 ⁻¹⁵)=
=1.2210⁻¹¹ m=0.122 pm
P= U²/R= U²A/ ρL
ρ= U²A/ PL =
- physics - Reinold, Friday, December 20, 2013 at 10:24pm
0.122 is wrong......is that the full answer? are you missing something? the computer says it is wrong.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - Calculate the de Broglie wavelength in picometers (1 picometer =10^...
- physics - 1. Calculate the de Broglie wavelength in picometers (1 picometer =10...
- Physics - A certain moving electron has a kinetic energy of 1.01 × 10−19 J...
- physics - i posted this before but no one answered. please help me: A net force ...
- physics - A net force of 1.6×10−15 N acts on an electron over a ...
- Quantum Physics - An electron and a proton each have a thermal kinetic energy of...
- de Broglie Wavelength - The presence of oxygen atoms on the surface results in ...
- University Physics II - 1. A voltage of 13 V is applied across the ends of a ...
- Physics - An electron moves on a circular orbit in a uniform magnetic field. The...
- CHEM - I just have a couple of questions that I need some help with: 1) A 0.22-...