Posted by Princess Anna on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:32pm.
1. Forests and fisheries are examples of
2. How has the human population changed during the last 50 years?
The human population has increased exponentially.
The human population has decreased exponentially.
The human population did not change.
The human population increased and then decreased.
3. How does an increase in the human population affect the use of natural resources?
An increase in the human population does not affect the use of natural resources.
An increase in the human population means more natural resources will be used.
An increase in the human population means that fewer natural resources will be used.
An increase in the human population means that natural resources will be more stable.
4. Suppose you are a member of your city planning board. A company wants to build a large shopping mall near a river in your area. How would you decide the outcome of this proposal?
weigh the costs and benefits of building a shopping mall near the river
strongly agree with the proposal because it would provide jobs for people
focus on the disadvantages of building a shopping mall near the river
leave the decision to build the shopping mall up to the owners of the company
5. Humans depend on natural resources for
health and welfare.
art and leisure.
survival and development.
growth and maturity.
6.How have advances in medicine and technology affected population growth?
They have increased birth rates and lowered death rates.
They have lowered birth rates and lowered death rates.
They have not affected birth rates or death rates.
They have caused an abrupt decline in the human population.
- Science :) - Princess Anna, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:34pm
- Science :) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:38pm
I agree with all of your answers except for # 1.
- Science :) - Princess Anna, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:43pm
Would #1 be c?
- Science :) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:57pm
- dicks:) - Anonymous, Friday, April 18, 2014 at 10:12am
- Science :) - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 1:37pm
#4 is actually A
- Science :) - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 1:39pm
these are all of the right answers for this assignment :D Good luck
- Science :) - cali, Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 12:55pm
You're answers were all correct I made a 100% on the test!! (*_*)
- Science :) - KAY, Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 4:57pm
which answers were right~checking my answers btw~
Answer this Question
Science - Abiotic means non living Biotic means living The following list is to ...
fisheries!!! - Recreational vs. commercial fisheries
6th grade science - what are 2 examples of organisms interacting with abiotic ...
Science - Choose an ecosystem to research with regard to abiotic factors and how...
science - What are some examples of biotic and abiotic factors of an Eastern ...
Science - Explain how the canopies of temperate decidous forests and tropical ...
Science - It wants the Abiotic element description of a certain saltwater fish. ...
Living Environment - having a hard time finding this information on google and i...
Science - Abiotic factors are living factors. (wind, temperature) Biotic factors...
Geography (Ms. Sue) - These are my final questions - 1). What are examples of an...