Posted by Chrissy on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 7:59pm.
1.Chris was being OBNOXIOUS when he
-told Mrs.Kelly it was a great day for a race.
-insulted Gina's new haircut.
-kept the little kids' ball from going into the street.
-returned Mr.Cho's keys.
2.If something is STATELY, it is
3.To NEEDLE a person is to
-press him or her into taking a particular action.
-make that person try to locate a very small object.
-speak sharply to him or her.
4.EXOTIC tourist places are
5.If you COMPENSATE someone for his work,you
-pay the person
-yell at the person
-ignore the person
6.A person with good HYGIENE would
-clean their car
-brush their teeth
-wash their dog
7.BECAUSE CHICKENS PECK AT EACH OTHER,someone invented chicken glasses.
8.A twirling spaghetti fork's handle THAT YOU CAN MOVE WITH YOUR THUMB has a small wheel.
9.I have learned to find many rivers ON MAPS.
10.The Great Dane, A LARGE DOG, leapt over the fence.
11.It comes with padded shoes THAT SOFTEN THE LANDING.
2.A OR D
7.A OR D
8.B OR D
9.B OR C
11.C OR D
- language art - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:09pm
1, 4, 5, 6, and 10 are right. 3. is wrong.
If you decide on the others, please post your choices, and I'll check them.
- language art - Chrissy, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:16pm
- language art - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:20pm
That's better. Now 7, 9, and 11 are wrong.
- language art - Chrissy, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:24pm
*Going with my second choice, are they right*
- language art - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:34pm
You're right that 11 is D.
The other right answers are
You need to study phrases and clauses.
- language art - Chrissy, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:43pm
ok..can you send me a website to study phrases and clauses.
- language art - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:56pm
- language art - Brony, Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 2:17pm
So, the correct answers all together are:
Thanks!! Got it all right!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Which answer choice lists ALL of the common nouns in the ...
- math - Five members of a family are standing in line at a carnical ride.A girl ...
- math - I need to do a quick check for my homework by tomorrow. Sally,Jennifer,...
- English Check my answers please - 1. In “Raymond’s Run,” which detail supports ...
- Language Art (Please Check) - please check 6.which of the following is a run-on ...
- Math - Cho is driving a car. He gets to his destination, which is 72 miles away...
- Business Communication - Identify the sentence with the correct adjective or ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers decide which of the following ...
- English - Imagine that you are an agent who is interested in publishing new ...
- L.A - Which answer choice lists all of the common nouns in the following ...