Posted by Joi on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10:47am.
If a fact family has only 2 multiplication and division sentences, What do you know about the product and dividend?
How many fact families with a dividend under 100 contain only odd numbers ? You can use a multiplication table to help you.
The fact families 2*3= 6 and 2*10=20 both contain exactly three different digits. How many other fact families with dividends under 100 contain exactly three different digits? Name one muliplication fact in each of these families.
Maria made 5 different figures using the same 6 tiles . Do the figures all have the same area, different areas, or are you unable to tell?
- Math - Joi, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 5:08pm
Where are answers?
- Math - Vijaya, Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 11:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - If a fact family has only 2 multiplication and divison sentences , what ...
- Math - How many fact families with a dividend under 100 contain only odd numbers...
- Math - The fact families 2*3=6 and 2*10=20 both contain exactly three different ...
- Division - What Multiplication Fact Family Includes Numbers 56,7,& 8?
- Math - How can you use a multiplication fact to find a division fact?
- Math - Write the multiplication/division fact family for 2,7,14
- math - write the multiplication/division fact family for 2, 7, and 14.
- Math - What is the dividend in each of your number sentences for problem 1 ? ...
- 3rd grade Math - Explain It How can you suse a multiplication fact to find a ...
- 3rd grade - one dividend in my fact family is 18 one of my divisors is twice one...