Posted by Joi on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 4:57pm.
Dog show competitors
Dog Breed. Number of Dogs
German shepherd. 10
1/ How many pictures did you draw for poodles?Why?
2/ Last year, there were twice as many beagles in the dog show . How would you show that number on the pictograph? Explain.
Math - Joi, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 4:59pm
Each bone stands for 5 dogs.
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:03pm
35/5 = ?
(2 * 15) / 5 = ?
Math - Joi, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:19pm
Q2/ why multiplication?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:53pm
Twice as many means multiply by 2.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Applied Dog Behavior - please check my answer thanks Instinctive drift may ...
- Intro. to Comp. - I tried them on Google -- and # 3 got me lots of sites with ...
- repost Dog breeds - Sorry I didn't give my answer before Which of the following ...
- Dog Breeds - Please check my answer thanks 20. Suppose the AKC is considering ...
- Dog training - 4.Which of the following is notconsidered to be a natural, or ...
- Algebra 2 - The surface area S (in square centimeters) of a large dog can be ...
- behavior problem (dogs) - please check my answer thanks Your friend owns a young...
- Biology- Scientific Method - An experimenter sets out to find out how many hours...
- math - Dog Debate UNIT NAME: EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES Directions: The ...
- 2 STEP MATH EQUATIONS - eric has a dog walking business. He charges $13per dog ...