Posted by Cassie on Monday, December 16, 2013 at 7:43pm.
Match the letter with the number.
A. Early American and Colonial Literature
B. American Romanticism
10. Phillis Wheatley's Poetry
11. Mark Twain's "The Celebrated jumping frog of calaveras county"
12. Walt Whitman's poetry
13. Henry David Thoreau's Walden
14. Trickster tales and creation stories
I just can't figure these out. If some one would please tell me what you think. Thank You.
Please help me - Cassie, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 7:58pm
please help me.
English 10 A - Writeacher, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 8:04pm
E is 14 (whether you're referring to Judeo-Christian, Egyptian, Greek, Navajo, Mayan, or any other cultural/religious group).
Now ... use any of these to look up 1) each of the other terms and 2) each of the other authors/titles. Let us know what you decide after you've done your research.
English 10 A - LockeJames, Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 9:38am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english / laungage - 3. In “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County,” ...
- English - Consider both Hamlin Garland's "The Return of a Private" and Mark ...
- english - An example of the frame story is _____. 1)"The Celebrated Jumping Frog...
- english - Which literary movement consists of honest and open descriptions the ...
- Can someone check these answers... - 1. Which of the following events caused ...
- English - anonymous 3 years ago Which of the following about american ...
- English - 1. A period in literature governed by a particular set of ideas , ...
- English Literature - The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County 2. Wheeler ...
- English(check my answer please(:) - 1. Which of the following events caused ...
- English 11 - Can you guys please help me with these questions???? The story is "...