Posted by Cassie on Monday, December 16, 2013 at 7:43pm.
Match the letter with the number.
A. Early American and Colonial Literature
B. American Romanticism
10. Phillis Wheatley's Poetry
11. Mark Twain's "The Celebrated jumping frog of calaveras county"
12. Walt Whitman's poetry
13. Henry David Thoreau's Walden
14. Trickster tales and creation stories
I just can't figure these out. If some one would please tell me what you think. Thank You.
- Please help me - Cassie, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 7:58pm
please help me.
- English 10 A - Writeacher, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 8:04pm
E is 14 (whether you're referring to Judeo-Christian, Egyptian, Greek, Navajo, Mayan, or any other cultural/religious group).
Now ... use any of these to look up 1) each of the other terms and 2) each of the other authors/titles. Let us know what you decide after you've done your research.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English 11 A - A. Early American and colonial literature B. American romanticism...
- english - Which literary movement consists of honest and open descriptions the ...
- Can someone check these answers... - 1. Which of the following events caused ...
- English - 1. A period in literature governed by a particular set of ideas , ...
- English(check my answer please(:) - 1. Which of the following events caused ...
- English - What genre is "The White Heron"? literary realism romanticism ...
- English 11 - Check my answers please! 1. Which of the following statements about...
- books - stephen crane washington irving henry james theodore dreiser bret harte ...
- english 11 - Read the fallowing Papago song. Identify its purpose. "No talking, ...
- ENGLISH - 6. The following words share a denotative meaning. Which one has a ...