Posted by Cassie on Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:07pm.
Choose the term that describes the type of sentence shown.
If you are in line early, you'll be sure to get the best tickets.
I think it is C?
John was late to dinner and I was late to the movies.
I think this is A?
The price of admission is a can of food or a child's toy.
I think it is B?
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:10pm
You have a lot of studying to do. All of your answers are wrong.
- English - Cassie, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:11pm
Yes I know. I just took guesses. I did not look in my book. I will try to find the right answers and I'll be back in a minute.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:12pm
Don't hurry. I doubt if you can learn about these sentences in a minute!
- English - Cassie, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:19pm
Alright I changed my answers to B, C, A. I just did some quick research and went with my first instinct. So I don't know if these will be right.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:22pm
Yes, those are right.
Please do not waste our time with wild guesses!
- English - Cassie, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:22pm
Okay, Thank you.
- English - Cassie, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:24pm
I am going to post a couple more if you would take a look.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:28pm
I'll take a look, but if you've posted wild guesses, your post will disappear.
Answer this Question
- English-Grammar - Although he was born in Scotland, he became a hero of the ...
- English - Identify the structure used in each of the sentences below. 1. The ...
- English - The house is disorganized but it's not dirty... classify the sentence ...
- English - My name, Cynthia, is from a Greek word for moon. Identify the term the...
- English - What type of sentence is this? (simple, complex, compound, compound-...
- English Help!!! Correcting Grammer - Choose the word in the following sentences...
- English 10th grade - Which of the following correctly describes this sentence? ...
- Language arts check answers - If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. simple ...
- English - Writeteacher - 39. Without her cat in her lap, she felt alone during ...
- english - what type of sentence is this, "When the musher feels confident, we ...