1. We are going to tell John what happened.
John= indirect object correct
2. Are you going to explain to your parents why you arrived home late? (Is this sentence grammatically correct? yes)
Parents=indirect object incorrect
3. She isn't going to call us tonight.
Us=direct object correct
4. I love my mom a lot.
Mom=direct object correct
5. They aren't going to lend her the money.
Her= indirect object correct
6. You never tell me the truth.
Me=indirect object correct
7. Are you going to write to your relatives?
Relatives= indirect object incorrect
8. She doesn't hate them.
Them= direct object correct
9. I always do them(homework).
Them=direct object This sentence doesn't make sense.
10. Are you going to invite her to the party?
Her=direct object correct
11. I am not going to tell her the truth.
Her=indirect object correct
12. I am not going to explain anything about what happened to them.
Them=indirect object incorrect
Indirect objects in English do NOT have the preposition "to" or "for" in front of them.
English - Could you please check these last few sentences, please? Thank you in ...
English / Grammar Check - Can you please tell me if this sentence is in formal ...
English - Can you please check these sentences, please? Thank you very much! 1) ...
grammar - I'm not used to the system here, could Ms. Sue check my 10:03 grammar ...
PLease Help Me IN Math - Problem: 25-x^2 6 ------ * --- 12 5-x What I Got: 5-x...
English Grammar check - Can you please check this for grammar thank you!! Thank ...
spanish - "┐Fueron Uds. a ver la nueva obra de teatro?" "No, no _____. Tuvimos ...
English - I read a text about a girl/boy comparing the choise of a career/job ...
English - I'd like you to check these other sentences please. Thank you very ...
English - How does one explain the difference in usage between "I am going to go...