SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW. CAN U HELP ME WITH THIS
1. If a kestrel eats a mouse that eats grass, the kestrel is a (1 point)
2. Which of the following best explains why a species of lizard is able to live in the desert but not in tundra regions? (1 point)
High average air temperatures are critical to the lizardís survival.
A dry environment is critical to the lizardís survival.
A lot of light exposure is critical to the lizardís survival.
Low humidity is critical to the lizardís survival.
3. Which of the following land biomes is correctly matched to its characteristic abiotic factors? (1 point)
boreal forestóhot, wet, humid
grasslandódry, hot days, cold nights
deciduous forestómoderate temperatures and rainfall
desertówarm, wet, poor soil
4. Which of the following factors is used to distinguish the two main aquatic biomes? (1 point)
number of producers
strength of water currents
quantity of dissolved oxygen
5. Which of the following might be expected to decrease the dispersal of a plant species over a region? (1 point)
increased human tourist travel in the region
increased strong wind patterns over the region
increased drought cutting off water flow in streams throughout the region
increased migration of animals
6. Which of the following is true of adaptations? (1 point)
All adaptations are physical characteristics.
Individuals can acquire adaptations.
Some adaptations can be learned.
Adaptations are passed from one generation to the next.
7. Why is photosynthesis important to the biosphere? (1 point)
It reduces carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere.
It provides energy input into the biosphere.
It provides a means for water to enter the biosphere.
It balances the activities of decomposers.
8. Which group within an ecosystem contains the most energy? (1 point)
9. Which of the following concepts best explains why an island can support many beetles but few hawks? (1 point)
the energy pyramid
the carbon cycle
the nitrogen cycle
the food web
10. Which abiotic factor might be expected to change in an oak forest ecosystem if a disease destroys all of the oak trees? (1 point)
Sorry, as a teacher I'm opposed to giving you answers to homework questions because that's called helping you cheat.
I will however help you figure out the answer. Question 1 is a logic question. don't read to much into it. if you still have problems figuring out what a first and 2nd level consumer is draw the action of a kestrel eating a mouse that's eating grass.
After reading further I realize that all of these questions and answers are found in any basic Physics textbook. Actually, this seems like a take home test. I'm sorry but its against my ethics to go any further.
In future, please provide your answers and then we can tell you if you're right or on the wrong path.
magnets and Physics - A very large loop of metal wire with radius 1 meter is ...
magnets - A very large loop of metal wire with radius 1 meter is driven with a ...
magnetism - very large loop of metal wire with radius 1 meter is driven with a ...
magentism - A very large loop of metal wire with radius 1 meter is driven with a...
physics - A long, vertical, straight wire carries a current I going upwards. The...
physics - hi thank you for your help: i have a question that deals with finding ...
Physics - A 2.00 cm x 2.00 cm square loop of wire with resistance 1.30◊10^−...
physics - A long straight wire is oriented in the z direction and carries a ...
Physics - A square loop 10cm on a side carries a current I' = 1A, and is placed ...
PHYSICS - A circular loop of flexible iron wire has an initial circumference of ...