Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 8:47pm.
Logx16=-2 how do you solve this?
- Help please!! For pre-calc - Anonymous, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 8:50pm
the first one is simple, logx16=2 .... x becomes the base and the 2 becomes the exponent there fore x^2=16 and this becomes basic when solving for , put both x^2 and 16 under a radical and x=4
- Help please!! For pre-calc - Anonymous , Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 8:56pm
The answer I think is wrong
- Help please!! For pre-calc - Anonymous , Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 8:59pm
A negative cant cHange to a positive without doing anything
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-calc - Logx16=-2
- Need help immediately !! - Logx16=-2 how do you solve?
- Pre-calc - Please solve: 5sin2x + 3sinx - 1 = 0
- Pre-Calc - Can you show me how to find the rectangular equation of r=2costheta...
- Need help have to go to bed soon- math - Logx16=-2 how do you solve?
- PRE CALC - please help me solve this partial-fraction decomposition! 12x-57/(x-...
- Pre-Calc/Trig... - Help me please. Solve the equation: (x-3)(x+2)=0 Enter the ...
- Pre-Calc - I have to solve these using matrices by hand. Can someone please help...
- pre-calc - Solve for t if 0<t<2pi Note: both are less than or equal to . ...
- Pre-Calc/Trig - Go over this with me please, I forgot how to do it. Solve the ...