February 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
in other terms of units, what is a joule equal to?
, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 8:26pm
J = work
N = force
work = force * distance
Answer This Question
physics multiple choice MCQ 7- i need help please @all respective sir & bro
- For a 0.1-kg frog to jump to a height of 80cm requires how much energy...
11th grade physics
- find the value of 60 joule per minute on a system which has...
- Transformers are used to increase the voltage produced at power plants...
- B)In physics (and in all science) standard units are used to ensure ...
- i know this is alot to ask for but these 10 i can nott get out of the ...
- A 4.62 x 10-5 kg raindrop falls vertically at constant speed under the...
- A 3.56 x 10-5 kg raindrop falls vertically at constant speed under the...
algerbra 2 please! this is part of a major grade!!
- How do I solve this: The ...
- Rectangles ABCD and EFGH are similar figures because angles A, B, C, and ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help