Posted by lindsay on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6:27pm.
What is the negation of p and q?
- math - Steve, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 8:13pm
~(p^q) = ~p v ~q
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- FRENCH - 1) Since it is "je t'ai aimé" would the negation be "je ne t'ai pas aim...
- English, grammar - I need some help with this question for one of my units in ...
- Math - Give the negation of the statement ∃! x ∈ U [P (x)].
- Math - Let p -> q represent the conditional statement All hummingbirds love ...
- math(Discrete) - Give the negation of the statement ∃! x ∈ U [P (x...
- Math - Write the negation of the following: A snowy day is cold.
- math - write a negation of the statement...not all people like football
- Math - Write a negation of the statement. Not all people like football.
- math - Need help with negation using demorgan law. ~(a and ~b) I have ~a and b ...
- maths - what is the negation of: 'every boy has shoes' ?