Posted by sam on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6:21pm.
This morning Tom deposited 22.25 in his bank account. At lunchtime he withdrew 40.00 and he found out that he had a balance of 85.87. What was his balance at the start of the day?
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6:32pm
It's your turn now.
I'll be glad to check your answer.
math - sam, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6:51pm
IS IT 85.87 +40.00 =125.87 -22.25 =103.62 +22.25. so is it103.62?
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 7:09pm
No. Please try again.
math - sam, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 7:12pm
Started with 125.87 -40 =85.87
math - sam, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 7:20pm
sorry i just don't get it.
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 7:30pm
I'm sorry, Sam, but I goofed. Your first answer was right. It's 103.62.
math - sam, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 7:37pm
Thank you. I was going crazy trying to figure it out.Thank you for all your help in math
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 7:39pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - “On Monday afternoon Kelly withdrew 5% of the balance of her bank account...
- mosinee - Jane Hilman went to her bank. She had a balance of $1,009.88 in her ...
- math - I need help with these questions please. Could someone please check them ...
- math - Hector keep close tabs on his bank account. His account had a balance of...
- math - had a balance of $2,539.78 in her savings account. She withdrew $150.00 ...
- Accounting - T/F Questions The main reason that the bank statement cash balance ...
- accounting - using the equation A=L+OE how would you balance this problem: You ...
- Accounting - . Classify the following items as (a) an addition to the bank ...
- math - Mrs Lopez has $9,118 in her bank account on March 1 she saves $609 in ...
- accounting - 1)the monthly service chrage of $15. is it b)deducted from the ...