Posted by Sam on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 4:22pm.
What percent of 94 is 23?
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 4:28pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
math - Sam, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 4:30pm
It is B.
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 4:32pm
math - David, Friday, December 11, 2015 at 11:34am
I have this question and this helped me, thanks! :)
Quote of the day - Mudman, Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 9:07pm
Simple matters are bigger than you think.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - A professional basketball player has embarked on a program to study...
- Maths GRE - What single discount is equivalent to two successive discounts of 15...
- math help, correction - Anna has 12 bills in her wallet, some $5 and some $10. ...
- 6th grade math - Hi.. i'm a little confused on using proprtion equations to ...
- mathematics (percentages) - math problem: pedro wants to calculate his gpa. he ...
- Math "Need Help Asap"! - 7.)Which proportion can be used to solve the following ...
- Math Help! - Which proportion can be used to solve the following percent problem...
- math - Name the property that justifies each step. [(2 * 100) + (3 * 10)]+ [(1...
- math help please!!! - In this question how do you know when to add or subtract...
- Statistics Help Please - The following data were collected on non-conformances ...