Posted by Jasmine on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:21pm.
1. What is the quality of the triad if the bottom third is minor and the top third is major?
2. Which part of the triad is in the lowest voices?
3. In a major key, which quality is the triad built on scale degree 5?
Please help fast!!!! :D Thanks!
Music--HELP!! - Jasmine, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 8:19pm
I still need that help...like fast!!! :'(
Music--HELP!! - Jasmine, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 9:55am
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Music--HELP!! - Jasmine, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 9:24am
Because you guys didn't help, I failed...hope your happy...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Music help - what is the quality of the triad of the bottom third is minor and ...
- Music - Find the triad common only to the following keys: 1. A major, F# minor, ...
- music - HOW DO I IDENTIFY INTERVALS???? I need to know major, minor, augmented, ...
- music - Write a 4 bar piece in e harmonic minor. Use and label one diminished ...
- music - how do i write out the notes of the e minor triad The Triad would be E, ...
- music 2 - Thanks Dan for your previous help i understand the circle now !>!! ...
- Double Major / Major + Minor in University - What's the difference between ...
- ANATOMY - the three major vessels of the portal triad are the hepatic artery, ...
- english - emicolons, Colons, Dashes and Parentheses: Recall Exercise 2. Identify...
- English - I've read "The Pit and the Pendulum" three times and I still don't ...