Posted by Mayra on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 5:33pm.
Are the pronouns I put down right? My answers are the ones in parentheses
1. The trip led to an argument between Helen and _____. (I)
2. It was ____ who demanded an apology from the newspaper. (us)
3. We appreciated ____ writing a personal letter to explain his stand on the issue. (him)
4. The most outspoken critics were my sister and ____ . (me)
5. Because of ____ our team scored five goals. (he and I)
6. Only two photographers, Josh and ____ , received field passes. (her)
7. I protested because I felt I was as good a photographer as ____. ( them)
8. All of ____ student photographers deserve a chance to take pictures. (us)
9. I received special permission from the yearbook advisors, Mrs.Thomas and ____ . (he)
10. At the end of the year, it was Josh and _____ who received the "best photographer" awards. (I)
Could you please tell me numbers are wrong. Thanks :)
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 5:47pm
Two of your answers are right.
Please go back and study subject and object pronouns.
To begin, objects of prepositions are always in the objective case.
English - Mayra, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:00pm
Which ones are right so I have an idea what to go on
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:09pm
3 and 10 are right.
English - Mayra, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:17pm
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1.the trip led to an argument between Helen and ____ a.I b.me 2. It ...
- English - 1. Select the letter of the sentence in which the correct pronoun is ...
- Grammar - Fill in the sentences with adverbs. Do not repeat. 1.______ my friend ...
- English - Type the prepositional phrases in the boxes. Kentucky bluegrass was ...
- proofs - ll in the missing information in this Algebraic proof. Please label ...
- pigskin geography - name the states that the Chargers will fly over in route to ...
- English 3 - Pronouns that introduce adjective clauses and relate to words or ...
- Algebraic Proofs - Can someone tell me whats the missing information? Two lines ...
- King Henry Table (math) - It is a table that my teacher is teaching us.It is ...
- Intergration: Measurement (Math) - I don't get it. I need to find out these ...