Posted by Mayra on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 5:33pm.
Are the pronouns I put down right? My answers are the ones in parentheses
1. The trip led to an argument between Helen and _____. (I)
2. It was ____ who demanded an apology from the newspaper. (us)
3. We appreciated ____ writing a personal letter to explain his stand on the issue. (him)
4. The most outspoken critics were my sister and ____ . (me)
5. Because of ____ our team scored five goals. (he and I)
6. Only two photographers, Josh and ____ , received field passes. (her)
7. I protested because I felt I was as good a photographer as ____. ( them)
8. All of ____ student photographers deserve a chance to take pictures. (us)
9. I received special permission from the yearbook advisors, Mrs.Thomas and ____ . (he)
10. At the end of the year, it was Josh and _____ who received the "best photographer" awards. (I)
Could you please tell me numbers are wrong. Thanks :)
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 5:47pm
Two of your answers are right.
Please go back and study subject and object pronouns.
To begin, objects of prepositions are always in the objective case.
- English - Mayra, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:00pm
Which ones are right so I have an idea what to go on
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:09pm
3 and 10 are right.
- English - Mayra, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:17pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:21pm
Answer this Question
English - 1.the trip led to an argument between Helen and ____ a.I b.me 2. It ...
proofs - ll in the missing information in this Algebraic proof. Please label ...
English 3 - Pronouns that introduce adjective clauses and relate to words or ...
Algebraic Proofs - Can someone tell me whats the missing information? Two lines ...
English - 1. Select the letter of the sentence in which the correct pronoun is ...
English- Jane Eyre - We have to complete a study guide for English class but for...
English - Look at the pictures. Look at Einstein first. He is a physicist. Let's...
English - 1. Write down #1 in the circle in the third picture. 1-1. Write down #...
Grammar - 9. The Taj Mahal, not the Hanging Gardens, ______ built by Shah Jahan...
Economics - Analysts believe that although the medical arms race may have led to...