January 20, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, December 9, 2013
why did the neo native americans groups settle down into communities ?
a) to stay clear to euorpeans
b) to make alliances against the europeans
c) to farm
d) to stay near water
social studies -
, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:41pm
What are neo native americans?
Answer This Question
- Why did the Neo Native American groups settle down into communities A...
- Please check my answers 1.Which best describes the effect of...
- What effects did the arrival of Europeans have on native ...
- 1. Many agree that Native Americans migrated from Asia as ...
Social Studies - Can anyone check my answer?
- Why did Native Americans get ...
- What kind of relationship did colonists have with the Native ...
- Just a fun question for you to answer. Consider the choices of ...
PLZ Help History--@Ms. Sue
- Native American knowledge helped European settlers ...
SOCIAL STUDIES HELP
- How did the Indian Removal act go against Worcester v. ...
- 3. Which of the following best describes the impact of European ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help