Posted by john on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:37pm.
Which of the following could help reduce loss of biodiversity?
A. increasing construction of tall buildings
B. increasing farming operations
C. increasing conservation measures.
D. increasing the human ecological footprint
- science - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:38pm
What do you think?
- science - john, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:39pm
- science - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:44pm
- science - john, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:46pm
I don't know the answer help!
- science - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 2:14pm
It looks as though you should go back and study your text.
- science - john, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 2:39pm
I did! I am confused! Help! Please!
- science - kiddd, Friday, March 18, 2016 at 11:20am
it is C
- science - =), Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 5:21pm
is anybody surprised of how early kiddd did his post...lol Who is up posting an answer at 11:20 at night??? lol
- science - Connexus Kid, Monday, December 5, 2016 at 10:51am
=) actually 11;20 am is in the morning. not at night
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science (check) - 5.Which of the following could help reduce loss of ...
- science(check answers again) - 1. carrying capacity is the maximum number of (...
- science plz help right now!!!! - check my answers please 1. carrying capacity is...
- Physical Science - Which of the following would reduce the resistance of a metal...
- Chem - increasing the temperature increasing the pressure increasing the amount...
- chemistry - Increasing pressure does what to solubility. Increasing surface area...
- Calculus - Find the open intervals on which f(x) = -6x^2 + 96x + 7 is increasing...
- Calculus - find the intervals where the function is increasing and the intervals...
- Science - why is it important biodiversity? A. preservation of biodiversity ...
- science - Why is it important to preserve biodiversity? A. Preservation of ...