Posted by john on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:37pm.
Which of the following could help reduce loss of biodiversity?
A. increasing construction of tall buildings
B. increasing farming operations
C. increasing conservation measures.
D. increasing the human ecological footprint
science - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:38pm
What do you think?
science - john, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:39pm
science - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:44pm
science - john, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:46pm
I don't know the answer help!
science - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 2:14pm
It looks as though you should go back and study your text.
science - john, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 2:39pm
I did! I am confused! Help! Please!
science - kiddd, Friday, March 18, 2016 at 11:20am
it is C
science - =), Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 5:21pm
is anybody surprised of how early kiddd did his post...lol Who is up posting an answer at 11:20 at night??? lol
science - Connexus Kid, Monday, December 5, 2016 at 10:51am
=) actually 11;20 am is in the morning. not at night
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science (check) - 5.Which of the following could help reduce loss of ...
- science(check answers again) - 1. carrying capacity is the maximum number of (...
- science plz help right now!!!! - check my answers please 1. carrying capacity is...
- Physical Science - Which of the following would reduce the resistance of a metal...
- Chem - increasing the temperature increasing the pressure increasing the amount...
- chemistry - Increasing pressure does what to solubility. Increasing surface area...
- Calculus - Find the open intervals on which f(x) = -6x^2 + 96x + 7 is increasing...
- Calculus - find the intervals where the function is increasing and the intervals...
- Science - why is it important biodiversity? A. preservation of biodiversity ...
- science - Why is it important to preserve biodiversity? A. Preservation of ...