Posted by Jordan on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 12:47pm.
33. I'll make a centerpiece out of it.
36. I thought it was a funny joke, but I didn't think you'd get sick.
37. We must persevere and not be implicated in wrong doing as we push ahead in this fight.
43. I don't believe in religion, but kept my eyes closed out of reverence for the moment.
49. He said they need to figure out the reason she did itůsomething to show why she did it in such an odd way.
A. ALIDA SLADE
B. ANNA QUINDLEN
C. DEE JOHNSON
E. EMILY GRIERSON
F. EMILY ("I STAND HERE IRONING)
G. FLY BOY
H. GRACE ANSLEY
N. MAGGIE JOHNSON
O. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
R. MISS. MORE
S. MR. HALE
T. MR, HENDERSON
U. MR. PETERS
V. MRS. HALE
W. MRS. PETERS
X. MS. JOHNSON
Y. NARRATOR OF "CATHEDRAL"
X. NARRATOR OF "I STAND HERE IRONING"
BB. ROSIE GIRAFFE
EE. THE AMERICAN
- English 111 - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 1:37pm
What is your question?
- English 111 - SL, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 3:10pm
Answer this Question
English - What do you think about the movie. 1. I thought it was really fun. 2. ...
English - What makes our earth sick? - Steel cans make the earth sick. - Shampoo...
English - 1. What makes our earth sick? Gases from cars make the earth sick. ...
writing - i dont understand what u said, writeteacher. can you show me? Can u ...
Jokes - I am in need for a funny joke which I need to add in my skit. Please ...
math - It takes a florist 3h 15min to make 3 small centerpieces and 3 large ...
Math:o - It takes a florist 3h 15min to make 3 small centerpieces and 3 large ...
English - I have immerse inflammatory persevere prevaricate quash relish scour ...
English - 1. Someone who started sobbing while another was telling a joke would ...
English - 1. As he was sick, he could not go out. 2. Being sick, he cound not go...