Posted by james on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 9:40am.
Which of the following statements is always true of similar polygons
math (?) - PsyDAG, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 12:12pm
What are the statements?
math - George, Monday, December 7, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sorry I can't answer this i'm having trouble with it also.
math - Anna, Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 12:25pm
It's okay I gotcha and anybody else here who needs help <3 it is D aka both a and b so the last one guaranteed :)
math - suck it, Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:13am
suck my d**k
and ill suck yours
math - maddy, Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:16am
WHAT no that is so inappropriate
plus cant you get band from this sight
math - hey, Monday, May 23, 2016 at 4:40pm
math - Ashlie, Monday, November 28, 2016 at 11:11am
You are a freaking moron
math - Spade, Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 10:08am
Sorry M8 am straight
math - J-kid, Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 8:12am
Im not straight but that is still inappropriate
math - 100%Postive, Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 6:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- can u help me - Which of the following statements is always true of similar ...
- Math - Which of the following statements must always be true of two similar non ...
- math - Which of the following statements is always true of similar polygons? (1 ...
- Please help Math - If the corressponding angles of 2 polygons are congruent and ...
- math - Is it always?sometimes?never?that All polygons with congruent in sides ...
- Math - Similar polygons are ______ the same shape a) Always b) Sometimes C) ...
- MATH - If the corresponding angles of 2 polygons are congruent and the lengths ...
- Math - 1. Which polygon will always be irregular? A. triangle B. trapezoid** C. ...
- Physics - Pease evaluate the statements by choosing from these three statements ...
- Math - Similar polygons are _____ the same size. always sometimes** never I'm ...