Posted by Ray on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 9:34pm.
1.the trip led to an argument between Helen and ____
2. It was ____ who demanded an apology from the newspaper.
3. We appreciated ____ writing a personal letter to explain his stand on the issue.
4. The most outspoken critics were my sister and ___
5. Because of ____ our team scored five goals.
a.he and I
b.him and me
6. Only two photographers, Josh and ____, received field passes.
7. I protested because I felt I was as good a photographer as____.
8. All of ____ student photographers deserve a chance to take pictures.
9. I received special permission from the year book advisors, Mrs. Thomas and _____.
10. At the end of the year, it was Josh and ___ who received the "best photographer" awards.
I think 1.a 2.b 3.b 4.a 5.b 6.b 7.b 8.b 9.b 10.a
I just want to make sure my sentences are right and I understand Pronouns.
Answer this Question
- English - Are the pronouns I put down right? My answers are the ones in ...
- math - Write the first six terms of each of the sequences whose nth term is a)(-...
- Spanish 2 - I am writing things that I do on the ship. Choose the correct verb (...
- math - 7. ____ is two thirds of ____ 8. ____ is three quarters of ____ 9. ____ ...
- Math - Magic Square??? - My daughter is in 2nd grade and has a worksheet called ...
- English - 1. Select the letter of the sentence in which the correct pronoun is ...
- science - Words to use: Accelerate - Sliding - Brake - Friction - Slipping - ...
- Grammar - Fill in the sentences with adverbs. Do not repeat. 1.______ my friend ...
- math - 8. ____ is three quarters of ____ 9. ____ is a quarter of ____ 10. ____ ...
- Roman Numerals - 23 _____ XXIII 44 ____ XLIV 52 ____ LII 17 ____ XVII 68 ____ ...