Posted by Ray on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 9:34pm.
1.the trip led to an argument between Helen and ____
2. It was ____ who demanded an apology from the newspaper.
3. We appreciated ____ writing a personal letter to explain his stand on the issue.
4. The most outspoken critics were my sister and ___
5. Because of ____ our team scored five goals.
a.he and I
b.him and me
6. Only two photographers, Josh and ____, received field passes.
7. I protested because I felt I was as good a photographer as____.
8. All of ____ student photographers deserve a chance to take pictures.
9. I received special permission from the year book advisors, Mrs. Thomas and _____.
10. At the end of the year, it was Josh and ___ who received the "best photographer" awards.
I think 1.a 2.b 3.b 4.a 5.b 6.b 7.b 8.b 9.b 10.a
I just want to make sure my sentences are right and I understand Pronouns.
Answer this Question
English - Are the pronouns I put down right? My answers are the ones in ...
English - 1. Select the letter of the sentence in which the correct pronoun is ...
World history - Why is joan Arc remembered? A. She led a peasant uprising that ...
English- Jane Eyre - We have to complete a study guide for English class but for...
Literature - Discuss examples of the ways in which door and keys are used as ...
English - Describe symbols in the miracle worker and give examples of them? Is ...
English/Argument - How do I recognize or Identify fallacies within an argument? ...
World History - 1. The Cossacks were a nomadic people who a. led the Russian ...
6th grade math - Kenneth has eight more trading stamps than Helen. If Kenneth ...
English - Hello. Will you please help me with the following: 1)Which article is ...