April 28, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, December 1, 2013
How does the speaker in Marlowe's poem compare to the speaker in Raleigh's poem?
A. Marlowe's speaker is more disenchanted
B. Marlowe's speaker is more impulsive
C. Marlowe's speaker is more ironic
I think the answer is A.
, Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:53am
Answer this Question
The writer by Richard Wilbur Poem
- Could you please help me I have no idea what...
american Literature check answers part 2
- What thought torments the speaker in...
- change to reported speech speaker a: eih she is coming! speaker s:who...
Check my other the road not taken questions
- 1. Where do frosts roads diverge? ...
- 1. What can you predict about the poem by previewing the title, ...
- 2. What do the tomato seeds in “In Response to Executive Order ...
Anyone please help (language arts)
- 2. What do the tomato seeds in “In Response...
speaker vs. poet
- What the importance of knowing the difference between the ...
- How do you identify the speaker’s purpose? A.by listening to the ...
- Practice One: Speaker 1: Was there a fiddler at the bar last ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.