Posted by anonymous on Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 4:27am.
Rosa, Roberto, Andrea, and Inno find an estimate for square root 10. Who has proposed the best solution? (1 point)
Rosa: "Use square root 9 and square root 25 to estimate."
Roberto: "I will use square root 4 and square root 9."
Andrea: "It should be square root 11 and square root 12."
Inno: "Use square root 9 and square root 16 to find the estimate."
Joy knits a square blanket that has an area of 1,500 square inches. What is the approximate length of each side of the blanket? (1 point)
An example of an irrational number is _____. (1 point)
negative square root 17
square root 16
negative square root 9
square root 1
Which statement is true? (1 point)
Every real number is an integer.
Every rational number is a real number.
Every rational number is a perfect square.
Every integer is an irrational number.
Which two sqare roots are used to estimate square root 47? (1 point)
square root 25 and square root 36
square root 25 and square root 49
square root 36 and square root 49
square root 49 and square root 64
An estimate for –negative square root 72 is _____. (1 point)
Mason is an architect and is drawing the plans for a room addition for a client. If the shape of the room is a cube, what is the volume in cubic feet if the length is 23 feet? (1 point)
The area of a circle is found with the formula A = pi r squared, where pi represents 3.14. If a tile artist is placing tiles in a circular mosaic pattern and the area of the circle is 658 square feet, what is the approximate radius of the circle in feet? (1 point)
Math - Jai, Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 7:25am
Math - jsjssjsjs, Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 2:20pm
2. 39 inches
4. Every real number is an integer
5. √36 and √49
7. ??? I don't know yet
8. ??? I don't know yet
Math - just8huh, Monday, October 12, 2015 at 12:11pm
i can say for the most part that you are correct, for those other students of connexusacademy.
Math - Jasmine, Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 7:56am
All of your answers are correct and thank u this really helped me out a lot really u guys are a big help....😚❤💋😌👅👍👌😂
Math - Jazzy, Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 4:18pm
Math - fifi, Monday, October 31, 2016 at 2:56pm
yassssssss thx for da answers!!!!!! you helped a lot
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math HELP! - Rosa, Roberto, Andrea, and Inno find an estimate for square root 10...
- MATH - 1. Rosa, Roberto, Andrea, and Inno find an estimate for square root 10. ...
- math - 1. Rosa, Roberto, Andrea, and Inno find an estimate for the square root ...
- Math - Four students work to find an estimate for square root 27. Who is closest...
- math - Four students work to find an estimate for square root 54. Who is closest...
- Math Help! - Four students worked to find an estimate for square root 22. Who is...
- math - Four students work to find an estimate for square root 37. Who is closest...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 2. Shelly sews a blanket that has an area of 170...
- math - Please help I'm so confused!!!! 1. Which two square roots are used to ...
- Math Help! - Which two square roots are used to estimate square root 67? A. ...