Posted by Stephanie on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 7:40pm.
Can you please show me the steps on how to write each decimal as a mixed number in simplest form?
5th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 7:49pm
8.9 = 8 9/10
42.96 = 42 96/100 = 42 24/25
5th Grade Math - Stephanie, Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 7:52pm
Thank you Ms. Sue!
5th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 7:59pm
You're welcome, Stephanie.
5th Grade Math - brian, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 9:10pm
Complete the knput output table write the rule. 0 in - out 3/2 in 17/6 out 11/4 in - out 3 in 13/3 out - in 13/2 out i don t understand
5th Grade Math - nathaniel, Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 6:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade - We are working on Fractions, mixed numbers and decimals. the problem...
- math - write each decimal as a fraction or mixed number in simplest form 0.78
- 5th grade math - write the fraction or mixed number as a decimal. 1/5 -5/3 3 4/...
- math 6th grade - I need to write the percent as a fraction in the simplest form...
- math - divide 5 1/2 divied by 4 3/5 answer in simplest form. does simplest form ...
- Math(7th grade) - What is the denominator of 13/107 in simplest form?PLz help! I...
- math(check answers please) - PLEASE CHECK THESE ANSWERS compare the pair of ...
- Math HELP! - 1. Write 12/32 in simplest form. Could someone please help me on ...
- math - how do you turn a decimal into a fraction or a mixed number in simplest ...
- college math - write the decimal as a fraction or a mixed number. write your ...