Posted by Steven on Friday, November 22, 2013 at 9:34pm.
1 In Psychology, the study of personality focuses on:
c. external factors.
d. learning factors.
- Psychology - bobpursley, Friday, November 22, 2013 at 11:35pm
Personality" is a dynamic and organized set of characteristics possessed by a person that uniquely influences his or her cognitions, emotions, motivations, and behaviors in various situations.
These stable influences are called personality. Personality disorders are a group of mental health conditions in which a person has a long-term pattern of behaviors, emotions, and thoughts that is very different from his or her culture's expectations.
- Psychology - Steven, Saturday, November 23, 2013 at 11:05am
4 The big Five in personality theories refers to which of the following?
a. a set of functional traits such as neuroticism and openness to experiences.
b. the group of personality theorists who criticized Freud's theory as too sexual.
c. The effect of positive reinforcement on requiring new behaviors.
d. the number of stages in Freud's theory of development.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Psychology Please Help! - In psychology, the study of personality focuses on: a...
- psychology - In psychology, the study of personality focuses on: change. ...
- psychology - In psychology, the study of personality focuses on what? change. ...
- psychology - Need help explaining different aspects of biological factors , ...
- INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY - IN PSYCHOLOGY, THE STUDY OF PERSONALITY FOCUSES ON
- psychology - In psychology, the study of personality focuses on: (P
- PSY - I am to describe the central themes and stategies of positive psychology ...
- psychology - The study of what motivates some of us to do well in school or on ...
- Business Psychology - Describe major factors related to individual differences ...
- Social psychology - . what "situational" or "personality" factors do you think ...