Posted by Charlotte on Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:33pm.
Choose the word(s) that the italicized phrase modifies or describes.
1. According to this map, the smallest region in the United States is New England. (*is New England* is italicized)
2. DynaTAC800X, the nation's first cell phone, was ten inches long, weighed two pounds, and cost thousands of dollars. (*the nation's first cell phone* is italicized).
thusands of dollars
3. Ecotourism asks tourists to work hard and learn skills of construction and agriculture in order to help communities thrive and improve. (*construction and agriculture* is italicized)
- Language Arts help please - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:38pm
- Language Arts help please - Charlotte, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:40pm
- Language Arts help please - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:41pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language - Select the word or words that the italicized phrase modifies or ...
- American History - In New England, the town is a major unit of local government...
- United States History - How is this map different from a typical map of the ...
- Language Arts help last questions please - Identify the italicized word(s) in ...
- social studies - During the seventeenth-century, New England had one of the ...
- Lang Arts - Select the letter that corresponds to the word or words that the ...
- 5th grade - This region is divided into 2 smaller regions-New England and the ...
- English - Which of the following sentences contains an italicized word that's ...
- social studies - a map that describes the geography of new england usa
- history - Please please check my answers? and correct if needed? Thanks! 1. ...