Posted by Charlotte on Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:33pm.
Choose the word(s) that the italicized phrase modifies or describes.
1. According to this map, the smallest region in the United States is New England. (*is New England* is italicized)
2. DynaTAC800X, the nation's first cell phone, was ten inches long, weighed two pounds, and cost thousands of dollars. (*the nation's first cell phone* is italicized).
thusands of dollars
3. Ecotourism asks tourists to work hard and learn skills of construction and agriculture in order to help communities thrive and improve. (*construction and agriculture* is italicized)
- Language Arts help please - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:38pm
- Language Arts help please - Charlotte, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:40pm
- Language Arts help please - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 8:41pm
Answer this Question
Language Arts - 8th grade language arts help. Please I need help with this I don...
Language Arts 6 Ms. Sue please - 1. Which word is modified by the adjective in ...
Language Arts help last questions please - Identify the italicized word(s) in ...
Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
language arts - Identify the term that correctly identifies the italicized word...
Reading/language arts - one word in each sentence does not fit the context. ...
Language Arts PLEASE HELP - How do you do a word cited page? please help me so ...
language arts - please explain how to make the word fireman possessive
language arts - In word part break downs the word Comedian contains the word ...
English - Choose the sentence in which the italicized pronoun agrres in number ...